HEIDI IS THREE MONTHS OLD!
April and Clint had a friend take some pictures of their little family and Heidi. They are so Sweet! Heidi is just Precious! She is smiling and cooing and just melting April and Clint's hearts with every sweet expression. The little dress and shoes that Heidi has on were April's when she was just a baby! I can see a lot of April in these pictures. But, I can also see Clint! Heidi's eyes are big and round like Clint's and she has such long eyelashes (did those come from Clint too?). And there is something in her smile that reminds me of Clint too. I think Heidi is a perfect combination of the two of them. So, I have to share some of the pictures with you! I hope you enjoy them.

1 comment:
Great pictures of everyone! Thanks for sharing, LindaP
Post a Comment