
I was so thrilled to get to go to Germany to spend some time getting to know my new Granddaughter. We had planned for me to fly to Germany a week and 1 day after April's due date. As it turned out, April was a week late having Heidi, and I was leaving the next day to go! So luckily I got there when Heidi was just 2 days old! The first 4 days I was there April and Heidi were still in the hospital. I got to spend 3 weeks with them and it was so wonderful! Two weeks after I got there Tom flew to Germany to spend a week with us too! It was so hard to leave though! I knew when I left it was going to be about 9 months until I get to see Heidi again and that she would change so much in that time. That makes me sad. Thank goodness for e-mail, Skype and web cam!!I love the 2 pictures, posted above of April and Clint with Heidi. They are going to be such wonderful parents! It was so evident that they were so "In Love" with their new baby girl!


No comments:
Post a Comment